Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blogger Migration

As of today, I am no longer living in Washington, D.C., but in Central New Jersey. I moved yesterday with the help of my parents. It took longer than expected to load the truck and make the drive thanks to a series of problems that were mostly beyond our control (jammed doors, elevators out of service, etc.). I am going to miss D.C., but I think this will be a good move.

So now that I am not in DC anymore, this blog probably should have a new name. I have some ideas, but I have not settled on anything yet. Blogging will be light this week while I get settled.

In addition to writing this blog, I was on the Board of Directors for the DC Audubon Society and maintained their website. While some site administration can be done at a distance, it is preferable to have the site's administrator and writers working in close communication with the board. If any DC-area birders would be interested in writing for the DC Audubon website, please let me know.